Enjoy the great taste of avocado!
Our organic avocados at Zavocado are of the Hass variety, that can be recognized by the dark and bumpy skin. The flesh is creamy and tastes slightly nutty. Ideal to accompany any dish and captivate even the most demanding palate.
At Zavocado we share some of our favorite recipes, choose the one that suits you best, and pamper your palate with its exquisite flavor.
Burritos with avocado
A quick recipe to end the craving.
- Green and red pepper
- Fajita seasoning
- Garlic powder
- A glass of water
- Olive oil
- chili powder
- Cut the onion and pepper into small pieces and sauté in a frying pan with a little olive oil.
- When the vegetable is ready to add the minced meat and stir, add a couple of teaspoons of the seasoning, the chili, and the dry garlic and mix again.
- When the meat begins to be cooked, add the glass of water and cook over high heat until all the liquid evaporates.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave for a few seconds and fill them with the minced meat, a few pieces of avocado, and some very finely chopped fresh onion. Roll up and go.
Without a doubt, it is a kitchen classic that has crossed all borders.
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato
- The juice of a lime
- Coriander leaves (optional)
- Peel the avocados and put them in a bowl. Chop the chives and tomato.
- Crush the avocado with a fork. Add the tomatoes, chives, and lemon juice.
- Add salt and chopped jalapeño to give it a spicy touch.
Aguachile with avocado
A typical dish from the western coast of Mexico, which includes the states of Baja California, Nayarit, Sinaloa, and Sonora.
- 2 avocados, halved
- 200 g medium peeled shrimp
- 3 tablespoons of chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- A cup of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped bell pepper
- Cut shrimp in half lengthwise and marinate with lemon juice for 10 minutes. Incorporate with the rest of the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve over avocados.
American bloody with avocado
A cocktail that invites the aperitif for its salty flavor and the classic spicy touch.
- 150 ml of tomato juice
- 50-60 ml of vodka
- 10 ml of lemon juice
- 3-4 drops of Perrins sauce
- A few drops of tabasco depending on the level of spiciness you want.
- A pinch of salt
- A little freshly ground black pepper
- Ice cubes
- A few slices of avocado to decorate
- To prepare the mixture, what is called a mixing glass is usually used.
- Fill the glass or jar with ice cubes to about 3/4 of its capacity.
- Turn the jar upside down but holding the ice to remove the excess water.
- It is usually done with a strainer filter or cocktail bug.
- Pour in the vodka and tomato juice and stir again a little.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and pour it into the jug.
- Add the drops of Perrins sauce and also the salt and pepper.
- Finally, add the tabasco drops, stir well with the spoon.
- Pour the Bloody Mary into the cup or glass you have chosen.
- Garnish with an avocado slice.
Scrambled egg with avocado
A delicious recipe for scrambled eggs with avocado, ideal to accompany with corn tortillas.
- 4 eggs
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons of oil
1.- Heat the oil in the pan.
2.- Cut the avocado into cubes.
3.- Beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper.
4.- Add the eggs to the pan and stir together with the avocado.
Omelet with avocado
Start your day with this tasty omelet, it will give you everything you need to have a good day.
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons of milk
- 1/2 avocado, cut into 8 slices
- 1 tablespoon oil 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1 Roma tomato (plum), seeded, chopped
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Mix cream cheese well with a tablespoon of milk.
- Add 3 slices of avocado and mix everything in a small bowl.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onions and peppers for 2 min.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.
- Beat the eggs and the rest of the cream cheese mixture well with a whisk.
- Add the onion mixture and 4 slices of avocado.
Ceviche in avocado
If you thought that eating a ceviche without fish or seafood was impossible, this dish is special for vegans and vegetarians.
- 4 ripe avocados
- 2 red onions
- 1 chive
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 hot pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 10 lemons
- 30 ml of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the seeds and the skin from top to bottom.
- Wash the chives well and cut it into small pieces, do the same with the chili, and with the coriander. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them into four parts.
- Peel the onions and cut them into julienne strips.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients, olive oil, salt, pepper, and the juice of the lemons. Stir well with a wooden spoon, cover, and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Serve the avocado ceviche, and decorate with some coriander branches.
Ceviche toast with avocado
This recipe for a Mexican toast with ceviche is ideal to savor the best Latin flavors. Enjoy your meal!
1 tomate (jitomate)
1/4 taza de cebolla morada
1/2 taza de jugo de limón
1/4 taza cilantro fresco, picado
500gr de camarones medianos, limpios y cocidos
1 aguacate bien maduro
1/4 pqte. de queso crema
3/4 taza de quesos cheddar y monterrey desmenuzados
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large glass bowl. Add the shrimp; stir everything well. Refrigerate the mixture 20 min.
- Grind the avocado with the cream cheese in a small bowl. Spread the toast with this avocado mixture.
- Drain the shrimp mixture; place it on each toast. Sprinkle with the crumbled cheese.
We want to share green gold with you.
We appreciate your interest, answer the form and we will contact you..
Highway Peribán-Uruapan Km.1,200 S/N, Peribán de Ramos Michoacán Mexico
(+52) 354.551.1715 y (+52) 354.551.5338