• Serves: 4
• Prep time: 15 min.
• Cook time: 5 min.
Per serving: 452.72 calories, 26.27 g protein, 21.58 g carbs, 4.68 g fiber, 29.39 g fat (13.23 g saturated)
• 6 large eggs
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed*
• 4 slices ham (about 4 ounces)
• 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
• 1 fully ripened avocado from Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
• 1/4 cup salsa
In bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper. In large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add eggs; cook and stir until set.
On each tortilla place one slice each of ham and cheese; top with eggs, avocado slices and salsa, dividing evenly. Roll up and serve immediately.
*To warm tortillas: Place tortillas on a plate; cover with a dampened paper towel. Microwave on high until warm, about 1 minute. Discard paper towel; wrap tortillas in cloth napkin to keep warm.