EGGS WITH AVOCADO
• Serves: 2
• Prep time: 10 min.
• Cook time: 10 min.
Per serving: 317.52 calories, 17.35 g protein, 8.07 g carbs, 3.71 g fiber, 24.30 g fat (5.64 g saturated)
• 1 medium red tomato, diced
• 3 green onions, stalks only, diced
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• 5 large eggs, beaten
• ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
• ½ ripe avocado from Mexico pitted, peeled and sliced.
Combine tomato, green onion and salt in a small bowl and set aside. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add eggs and gently stir until eggs are almost set. Drain any liquid off the tomato-onion mixture and add to eggs along with the black pepper. Cook until the eggs are set.
Divide the eggs between two plates, top each serving with 2-3 slices of avocado, and serve.